SSCoFi Annual Member Meeting 2018 — March 21st, 2018
We hope you’ll be able to join us for our Annual Member Meeting on March 21st, 2018. Prospective members or those interested in learning more about SSCoFi are invited to attend as well! Please RSVP here.
We will also have a video conference call option available for folks who cannot attend the meeting in person– see our Evite for more information.
- 6:30pm – Snacks and networking
- 7:00pm – Member Spotlight
- Presentation by member Erika L. on her bicycle pilgrimage to the Tar Sands as part of “The Road to Athabasca” project, and on her recent work on the subject during a month-long writer’s residency in rural Colorado.
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm – Main program
- Discussion of bylaws relating to Board of Trustees elections
- Introduction of candidates and election of new board members
- Bylaws vote – A change to the bylaws has been proposed by the Executive Committee. We’ll be voting on this item at the meeting! More details will be sent out to members at least 10 days before the meeting.
Please let us know if you have any additional agenda items to propose.
See you soon!
SSCoFi Executive Committee